Saturday, April 02, 2005

Full House- KBS2 2004

Cast:


Bi/Rain

Song Hye Kyo

Han Eun Jung

Kim Sung Soo

Image hosting by Photobucket


I bet you will all get fed up with this for I cited so many sort of a "mini-review" or "preview of review" entries in my other blog, so I'll make this short.


I like the concept. It's not new for it still deals with domestic life, marriage, love, fame, money, poverty, solitude, etc., but I like the treatment in the characters. You can always find the revolving and evolving characterization alongside the plot. Something happens, therefore, the ambivalence within one character.

I like the symbolisms. I like the setting, the places visited and the house itself. I also will acknowledge (not because I am a certified addict/fan/aficionado of Bi) the actors and actresses. I love the chemistry between Song Hye Kyo and Rain. They did well. I just can't get enough of the Korean way of romanticizing in movies/TV shows.

For the rest of the review, do check out my other blogs. It will be redundant to do the whole summary or in-depth analysis in here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home